Prepare Your Logo / Artwork for Imprinting
Let's get it right the first time! Here's how:
Note: Artwork not prepared to these specifications will delay your order.
SCREEN PRINTING - Vector Based Art:
- Vector art has a sharp, clean edge and can be scaled to any size, without loss of detail.
- File types - .ai, .pdf, .eps
- Call out or embed solid PMS Coated Ink colors. No half-tones, gradients or shadings.
- Text saved as outlines. Avoids font substitutions.
- Submit FINAL Artwork - correct for copy, layout and scale.
DEY-SUBLIMATION - Raster Art:
- Raster art is composed of pixels, or dots, of different colors. Raster art has a photographic quality with the blending of colors. The higher the resolution (dpi: dots per inch), the sharper and more detailed the design will print.
- Resolution required – 200 dpi or greater at final print size.
- File types - .psd., .tif, .pdf
- CMYK color builds.
- Media Size Accepted - 30MB.
- Submit FINAL Artwork - correct for copy, layout and scale
Submit FINAL Artwork:
After you have finalized your artwork, save it as indicated above. Now you’re ready to submit it us. Choose from:
- EMAIL: email as attachments to email@example.com
- CHECKOUT: after cart checkout, you will be prompted to upload your files.
- ARTWORK FORM: This online form for file submission appears throughout our site. See links on Logo/Artwork Prep and Footer area of every page & also on your Order Receipt. Visit the Artwork Submission form. You will be required to include your order number.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ORDER NUMBER WHEN SUBMITTING ARTWORK
Note: artwork submitted in unusable form will delay your order. Quality imprints require artwork prepared per above; we cannot proceed without it!
For ALL imprinted products you will receive a Virtual Proof of the artwork, shown on the Product, for your approval prior to production. Normal production time begins upon approval of the virtual proof. View details on production times ›